RYT 300 Hour Anusara Yoga Teacher Training with Jaye Martin E-RTY500,
Certified Anusara®Yoga Teacher,
Certified Advanced Anusara® Yoga Teacher Trainer
Hello fellow teachers,
I’m excited about presenting my first 300 hour teacher training in the Sarasota/Bradenton area!
The training will be held at Thrive Yoga and Fitness, 8819 Cortez Road in Bradenton, Florida.
I look forward to sharing yoga with you wherever our paths may cross!
Teaching Anusara Yoga is a way to embody what you desire to learn. In this training I will guide you deeply into the art and science of building a skillful, heart-centered and life-affirming yoga class. My program is the prestigious 300 hour advanced Anusara® yoga teacher training and will be registered through the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga with the Yoga Alliance. This program is for those wanting to increase their Anusara teaching skills, or those wishing to learn how to teach yoga in the Anusara style. The in-depth curriculum will expand and refine your yoga practice and teaching abilities in two main areas:
- Teaching: learn and develop advanced skills to be able to teach high-quality Anusara yoga classes.
- Personal Development: receive advanced training in asana, pranayama, and meditation as well as continuing studies in areas such as anatomy, yoga philosophy, and more.
The program consists of three integrative parts:
1. The Bridge Program: This is the prerequisite for any RYT-200 who did their training in a method other than Anusara. It is a transitional program that will bring you up to speed on Anusara methodology and prepare you for the rest of the training. You will receive 36 elective hours credit towards your 300 hour training by completing this program. The Bridge Program may also be taken by those who have completed a 200-hour Anusara training as a refresher and to receive 36 elective hours credit towards the 300 hour training.
2. Nine Required Modules: The main body of the program consists of 9 Required Modules meeting over 11 weekends. These modules are the backbone of teaching a skillful class. These 156 hours will hone your skills, further educate you and provide significant in-class time to practice your craft under my guidance. These modules will be spaced approximately three to five weeks apart beginning in April, 2020 and concluding February, 2021
3. The Elective Portion of the Program: 144 Elective Hours can be fulfilled through:
- Taking more hours of the required modules with me or with another 300 hour Anusara training elsewhere.
- The Bridge Program, or participating in my 100-Hour Yoga Immersion Program and/or the 100-Hour Teacher Training which when combined are the Anusara Yoga and RYT 200 teacher training.
- Other workshops with me.
- Taking any workshop with a Certified Anusara Teacher, as long as the subject matter is in alignment with one or more of the essentials of Anusara, namely, the Universal Principles of Alignment, non-dual Tantra, and the 3 A’s.
- Up to 36 hours with a licensed Subject Matter Specialist. (Go to Anusara School of Hatha Yoga for details)
DATES and INVESTMENT:
All modules will meet both Saturday and Sunday 10:00am – 5:00pm
November 7-8, 2020
December 5-6, 2020
January 9-10, 2021
February 6-7, 2021
March 20-21, 2021
April 17-18, 2021
May 22-23, 2021
June 19-20, 2021
July 24-25, 2021
August 14-15, 2021
September 18-19, 2021
$3,120 for all 11 weekends (The Bridge Program and Elective Hours are not included in this price)